Appointment Protocol during COVID-19
We appreciate adherence to these guidelines as we resume patient care.
PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT:
- Review our COVID-19 Screening Questions. If you answer “yes” to any questions please call the office prior to your appointment.
- If you need to update information (address, phone number, insurance, etc.) or to make your co-payment, please call the office prior to your appointment.
- Please locate a mask or face covering to wear to your appointment.
DAY OF APPOINTMENT:
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- We ask that you please remain in your vehicle and notify us of your arrival by:
- When our team member is ready for you, she will text (or call) to let you know it is time to enter the building. She will then meet you at the door and escort you directly to the dental operatory.
- **NOTE** You must wear a mask to enter the building. Please bring your own mask with you. If you do not have one we will provide you with one.
- Your team member will review the pre-screening questions again and then proceed with your appointment.
FOLLOWING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- If you have Covid-19 symptoms in the 14 days following your appointment, please call the office.
We appreciate your patience and thank you for your cooperation as we all work together to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Please call (360)357-6363 if you have any questions.